No announcement yet.

149 Private Messages - Where Are They?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 149 Private Messages - Where Are They?!

It says I have 149 PMs, but even when I click to see all PMs "from the beginning", none are shown. This means my inbox is full after just two messages.

What's wrong here guys?

+1 for the first time in a long while.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Check your outgoing message folder. If you have "save a copy" checked whenever you send a pm, it will save it to that folder and show up on that count.

Comment

you probably cleared the pms that you have in your box. apolyton still keeps track of how many messages you hae sent and received, even if you deleted the message. I've only have 93 pms

Comment

I have 16 in the counter, but during the years I have been here, I have sent several times more than that.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          you probably cleared the pms that you have in your box. apolyton still keeps track of how many messages you hae sent and received, even if you deleted the message.
          Nope, it doesn't. I've sent and received many hundreds of PMs over the years and the counter is only at 102 at present. It must be the outbox, as pointed out.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

It includes all the PMs you have recieved, sent, saved, and those you have sent that still haven't been received. I've got mine down to 2 now.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I stand corrected, i went and tested it to see if i was right, turns out i was wrong

Comment

See, I'm helpful too sometimes.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

18 i'm such a loser
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

...Actually I thought that all those excess ones were left over from UBBoard days- since I never empied my mailbox until 6 months ago, then tried to and only found taht I had 30 messages? But It said I had 87 or so ?

Oh well

I started a thread about this months ago and markos had no idea what I was talking about
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Well, now you know at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        See, I'm helpful too sometimes.
                        i blame you for me being wrong, you must have polluted my head with those incorrect facts

Comment

Thanks guys. Yes they were all in the Sent Items box. My PM thing is now totally empty!
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Yes, I tried to send a response to your request, and it said your box was full. Maybe I'll try again.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah yes, I finally cleared my mailbox! It's much better now
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X