Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stylish people - what is your preferred forum sytle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    Light-Ultra-Super-duper-Mega-Hyper-yada-yada-Special"-style.
    As sayeth the Zopper.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

SMAC default right now.

I haven't checked the other ones out yet, and I don't know why.

Comment

Rasbelin, friend and user of the "Default" Poly outlook since 1999.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I'd say that Mr. Oba's ( ) avatar fits nicely with the SMAC style background.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Light Ultra Special. I've never tried the other themes, but I intend to. One day.
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I used the plain Default style since July '01 until last month. Then I had to switch to Default MOO3 for a reason I don't recall anymore, and suddenly I didn't bother to change to Default again, and... here I am. I like this style lots, since I sit usually in the dark and the screen doesn't shine too much... once I almost blinded myself switching from this black background / white text using forum to Apolyton with Default view.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

MoO3-Ultra-Special. Although it just switched back to the Default style without my permission, for some reason.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I use the blue style.
                  CSPA

Comment

I use MOO3, it´s good for my eyes.
                    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                    X