Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows galore - how many browser windows do you open when you're browsing Poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one for Apolyton, I like to keep it simple.
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Usualy 2 or 3.

Comment

Usually one window ... sometimes two.
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

1-2. one to browse Apo and sometimes another in backgrond to browse other sites.
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I go to each forum I'm interested in, open all the threads up in a new window, then go to the next forum. I get quite a collection of windows open, sometimes 40+.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Usually just one for apolyton and several others for other sites. I just cycle through the forums I usually read and make good use of the "my threads" feature.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                and make good use of the "my threads" feature.
                Heh, I just follow the dotted envelopes.

[BTW: Ixnay37, did the tweak to remove the Recycle Bin from your desktop work?]

Comment

one is more than enough
                  (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I go to each forum I'm interested in, open all the threads up in a new window, then go to the next forum. I get quite a collection of windows open, sometimes 40+.
                    It's always nice to learn the spammers' tricks...
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

It explains the number of "Ooops sorry, wrong thread" spams.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                        It explains the number of "Ooops sorry, wrong thread" spams.
                        I don't think I've ever done that, however.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                          [BTW: Ixnay37, did the tweak to remove the Recycle Bin from your desktop work?]
                          Nope
                          I get a "Windows cannot find whatever i'm trying to run" error.

Comment

One per forum, sometimes two.

Of course, I have a myriad of other programs running, that's just what I have for the internet.

Comment

Between 4-5. 2-3 of them Poly, 1-2 of them Miscellanious

Comment

1-10, it just depends on what forum I'm on and if I'm looking at threads I'm not subbed to or not.
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X