Admin: Moved titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin: Moved titles?

Whilst I was away, did an admin move the position of the user titles? I could've sworn it was on the right, now it's on the left. What gives? Totally mucks up my 'King of Scotland' thingy...
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Yes, the titles have been moved there permanently (until someone whines enough and Markos changes his mind ). The title is located there (= the new location you stated) with all styles (e.g. Default, MoOO3, etc.). I'm not sure about the reason why Markos did that, but I guess he wanted to create space for longer custom titles.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well then - Markos, could you please change it back so I can be King of Scotland again ?
      Up the Irons!
      Rogue CivIII FAQ!
      I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Yes, my title was quite big for the old place.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I assume this has something to do with placement with avatars on...
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

i think it had to do with the addition of the civ group icons next to the avatar. although i haven't seen them turned on for quite some time

Comment

Yeah, he moved them just after adding the civ groups icons.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

big deal
                (+1)

Comment

Now that I have a long title, I like it the way it is.

Comment

I prefer the old setup.
                    I only did one thing wrong today ... I got out of bed
                    "Damnit, is it possible to spell medievel right?" -SilverDragon

herr_ren@gmx.net

Comment

Originally posted by Ren
                      I prefer the old setup.
                      Me too. But, the elitists win again.

Comment

I say, will no admin even reply to this? I really, really want to be King of Scotland again!
                        Up the Irons!
                        Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

you are certain the king of scotland for the people who have avatars turned off(like me)
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

For the record, I liked it as it was before too.

Not that it matters.
                            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

this aint supposed to be a democracy
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X