Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My next-to-favourite Finn and the chatbox..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could add that Kass, Ari and Lemmy were also involved. Actually Kassi had more DL's than anyone else. Should check the log, but quite many Evangelion related.

Redbull,

it was actually Lemmy who picked the name, so I'm not sure if Hueij's screenshot is before or after the nick kill when I took back the control of the name. So it could be me or Lemmy.

P.S. Check how many channels Kass has registered.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

i dont recall being there at 16:26

well, lemmy is evil after all...

Hey, i was only found guilty of two minor charges!
      Both of them not even worth prison

it was actually Lemmy who picked the name, so I'm not sure if Hueij's screenshot is before or after the nick kill when I took back the control of the name. So it could be me or Lemmy.

after
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I could add that Kass, Ari and Lemmy were also involved. Actually Kassi had more DL's than anyone else. Should check the log, but quite many Evangelion related.

I would also like to add for the record, that i had absolutely no DL's.

Well Lemmy you too!

What did i do? We all know it was your fault. Blame Skanky!!
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          This is what happens when they play the Lets-All-Swap-Names game.
          Yes, correct. And let's remember that you're also one of them.

/me points at the IRC log and e.g. "Celine-Dions-Bodyguard."

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Yes, correct. And let's remember that you're also one of them.

* Rasbelin points at the IRC log and e.g. "Celine-Dions-Bodyguard."

That's not even the worst part, before that it was "Celine-Dion"

Comment

so, impersonating a member of government? wait till mr. president hears this...

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy

That's not even the worst part, before that it was "Celine-Dion"
                "BryanAdams"
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

so, impersonating a member of government? wait till mr. president hears this...

No, you see, someone else was impersonating me impersonating a member of the goevernment

Comment

Working...
                  X