Ming may I please have my login back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming may I please have my login back?

It's been sooooooooooooooooooo loooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg.

I beg you, have mercy on me! I can't take this isolation much longer...

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No... and if Thorn starts acting up like you used to, Thorn will be gone too...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

what did he do to deserve a perma ban?

Just say your sorry and promise to be good, he might let you have your login back. Heck, I think I remember MtG saying a couple months ago that he would even let CivNation out of purgatory if he promised to, (and actually did) behave.

Comment

I thought you wanted a different account because you wanted to be a new person, EvC?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I wonder what Ming's doing with all those permabanned accounts......! Does he lock them up in his basement and does he go down to pester them now and than?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

What did he do?
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

What did he do?

He was born.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

You can go to Menelmacar if you want to stir things up .
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Fine, as protest I will continue to refrain from posting like I've been doing. Ming, YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO MY SILENCE FOREVER!!!

Free EvC (me)

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                      Fine, as protest I will continue to refrain from posting like I've been doing. Ming, YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO MY SILENCE FOREVER!!!
                      You choice... and yes, it is VERY easy to listen to silence. It sure beats listening to the old EVC ranting and raving
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

but it was amusing to listen to EVC rant! at least for me anyways

Comment

Mein Gott... Yet another "gimme my account back" thread. This one looks even promising when it comes to free trips to Mingapulco.
                          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Perhaps Ming should start radio ads

Comment

What did Evan do that was worse than what, erm, certain people who have not been banned did?
                              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X