Post Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Stats?

I've been trying to find something out about these "Post Stas" using the Apolyton search engine, but can only find some passing reference in an interview by DarkCloud. Can some point me in the right direction?

I do think its pretty cool. Mine are below. I have a strong defense speed and durabilty... but a toddler could do more damage!

Posts Stats: A: 5 | D: 44 | M: 75 | HP: 90

Comment

I couldn't find it in the FAQ, so it should really be added.
      Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

I know, there's a thread like this just about every couple of weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the thread link. I appreciate your patience with me. When I saw all the custom avatars, I was a little nervous about posting this at the "big kids" table

Comment

Mark,
            If these stats are left in the profile section only, within two weeks they will be forgotten and ignored by all the regulars. All we'll see is an occasional thread in the OT by a newbie asking what the heck they are, and the regulars will routinely answer for the post count. To add to the fun one of two things must be done.
            Posted by RAH on pg.13 of the thread. Had to chuckle.

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So true...

Comment

Well, the server was much to slow when they were shown along with the avatar in posts.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I was starting to worry no one would ask about this again.
                    Talent Optional

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Orange
                      Thanks for the thread link. I appreciate your patience with me. When I saw all the custom avatars, I was a little nervous about posting this at the "big kids" table
                      keep posting here and you'll be a big kid soon enough

I had completely forgot about the stats, they really are worthless. maybe markos can turn them off too when the server gets overloaded

Comment

Working...
                      X