No announcement yet.

PM to buddies...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, the long-lost twin option seems to be my best bet so far, and that doesn't look too good either!
    But I may as well give up now - My name doesn't start with 'M', so I'll never get any of the decent mod powers.
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; October 31, 2002, 09:33.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
      well, you can
      3 claim to be Ming's long lost twin brother

Already been done.
      But it was definately the result of long term planning

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

MWIA, as long as we're going over things that demo game mods can't do, can you edit polls? *cough*where's markos?*cough*

Comment

i just saw that i have the little button that says pm to buddies now, i guess whatever was wrong got fixed at least for me anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            But I may as well give up now - My name doesn't start with 'M', so I'll never get any of the decent mod powers.
            Name change to Manky Burns. Manky is almost the same in meaning as Skanky.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
              - claim that you're actually Gramphos and that an evil hacker has hijacked your account for modifying thr code on Poly.
              that one didn't work for charmon1

Comment

Working...
              X