This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasbelin - Just for the record

When Ming asked me to lay off you I did and since then I have only responded to your posts. I was told you had also agreed to lay off but apparently you are incapable of keeping an agreement. You wink and comment on my posts in this forum but he who lives in a glasshouse shouldn't throw stones.

A quick search reveals that in the last 3 months you have posted on Apolyton/Community no less than 573 times, when in the same period I posted 147 times. I think I rest my case.

You are cordially invited to now leave it alone (as you agreed) and stop making posts designed to get the last word - or even to continue digging after you have had the last word.

For the record, I think you are a self absorbed big headed buffoon and quite unfit for the small office that you hold here.

For everyone else who reads this, I apologise for any trouble that our spat has caused to any threads.

Once Rasbelin has responded, because I know that he won't be able to resist, please can someone close this thread. I don't midn a vacation if that is required to settle this down but I won't stand quicketly observing an agreement to simmer down when the other party continuingly breaks it.
    (+1)

personal messages should be personal
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X