Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody's posting, but nobody's looking...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody's posting, but nobody's looking...

In the display of the last few threads started at Poly, the number of replies is counting, but the number of views stays at zero
    Attached Files

Yes, I also noticed that. Maybe the posters have their eyes closed when they're posting...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Hm. Ok. This probably has something to do with the increased number of visitors... I saw that there are almost 750 people on the forums right now.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Mark turned off the view counters to save server time and effort.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Doh. I noticed that one can change his style via a scroll-down menu in the top left corner of the main forum page
          I've been getting "Light-Special" or something like that as the only option in that menu ever since the visitor flood started. I had to go the CP to switch styles to check out the new SMAC style (which btw would give an epileptic a seizure, the orange is way too orange, but I'm digressing).
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

What SD said. A lot of the extraneous features (avatars, view counts) are automatically turned off when the server starts chugging.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Yay. One of my threads is there.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yay. One of my threads is there.
                Last edited by DaShi; October 23, 2002, 15:13.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Seen! Thanks

Comment

if you want to find out more about the load-related features.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes... go to the address Skanky provided for more information.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X