This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasbelin
    Good, Ming. I already said that, but the 2nd party continued.
    Perhaps before you take a swipe at me you might like to PM me what you mean by that?
    (+1)

Comment

Hopefully this new moderator arrengement for the DG's will make things easier for Markos as he doesn't have to top and untop threads per request like before.

I probably handled the majority of requests...

It was a GREAT decision on MarkG's part
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A bit like giving the car keys to your kids so that you don't have to drive them everywhere. Although you trust them, you have those nagging doubts...
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

It was a GREAT decision on MarkG's part
          Scram it's the house d:ick!!!!!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Ehh.. yes, Ming, all the credits go to you.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Stop spamming! I have a legitimate request for Markos and he seems unable to answer the pms I have sent him in the past, so I don't want this thread closed because of you Ras

Comment

He'll probably be as prompt on this issue as he has on the avatar problem.

Comment

HT,

watch your words. If you look at the previous posts, it was Taz who actually took a detour in the first place. So don't blame me at least. Maybe Skanky...

Anyway, there's others too in the queue waiting for replies or actions, so you're not alone, but you just need to be patient. It will take some time, but you'll get a response from Markos if one is needed.

I suggest we cut off this discussion now as this doesn't get us anywhere.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

it was Taz who actually took a detour in the first place.
                    It takes two to tango.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Sag,

true, but a long time a go an Apolytoner called "Taz" started to rant about me, cursed me and called me some abusive things. That's when it all began. This time he recalled that by stating he can't agree with this suggestion, because I second it too.

Now I would say this case is pretty much finito. If someone wants to rant, the one can contact me in person.

Comment

Rasbelin

You have a strange idea of leaving something alone don't you.

If I may quote Ming
                        If you two want to continue your "discussion"... PM's, email, or ICQ would be a more appropriate place for it...
                        I already agreed to give it a rest so why are you continuing to raise the issue? Are you stupid or just too self-absorbed to notice what you are doing?
                        (+1)

Comment

Hm. Time for this thread to be closed.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
                            Hm. Time for this thread to be closed.
                            and this is exactly what i was afraid would happen. You just couldn't leave it alone could you Ras? Don't bother responding, you'll just get me to dislike you even more

Ming: Markos is bound to have seen my request by now, go ahead and close this so the +1 warriors will stop

Comment

H Tower

I'm sorry that our feud has affected your thread. Its just that I did agree to lay off Rasbelin and I thought he had also agreed to give it a rest. I'm afraid I have too short a fuse to keep silent while he carries on.

I'm sorry though, if the overspill has upset you.
                              (+1)

Comment

Working...
                              X