Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Posts stats??

Posts Stats: A: 20 | D: 19 | M: 8 | HP: 15

This was in my control panel... Would it be possible to put an hyperlink on "Posts Stats" so we can click and know what this is and how it works? What are these numbers???
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

See the "How are the stats calculated." thread for answers and the discussion about this quite new feature.

Thanks!
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Is it not in the FAQ?

It is a FAQ and may be useful to n00bs..
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It would help quite a bit if it went into the FAQ. I still don't know what the hell the stats mean, since I don't feel up to sifting through over 300 posts to figure it out.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

At one stage I did sift through the 300 posts, and I still haven't a clue what the stats mean.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

A: Is a logarithmic calculation of how many posts you have made. I did work it out at one point (I was bored OK!)

HP: is a measure of how far you are to getting to the next level for A:

The other two are something to do with posts per day and days with a post vs days without a post

Comment

Is a logarithmic calculation of how many posts you have made.
              and
              days with a post vs days without a post

are the ones that confused me mostly. Thanks SD.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

# of posts --> calculation -> value for A.

What is involved in the calculation is irrelevant. All you need to know is that it is related to how much you spam.

With the second one: Some days you post, other days you don't. Some people post five days a week, others once a weeky, and some 24/7. Do a funky calculation with the ratio and you get M.

Comment

/me gets back to bed
                  Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Working...
                  X