"Link" links in posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Link" links in posts

In all styles you should see new "link" links in each post(next to the report link/icon) which have the exact url of that post in the occasion that want to give the location of a post
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Could be very useful indeed. Thanks Mark!
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

yes, it could be useful. Especially when you want to mention a specific post of a thread that has more than 2 or 3 pages.

Nice, Markos.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

That's very useful. Now if you could add it as default in the quotes at the originally posted by line...
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

*Mr Burns mode*

Excellent...

*/Mr Burns mode*

I link to posts a LOT so this is extremely useful...

I like Gramphos's suggestion too
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Shouldn't it be E-e-exelent?

The only bad side with it is that it's a very good hidden link on default style (linkcolor=quotecolor) But if people know it's ther that won't be a problem
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

So, erm, I don't quite see what this does?!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

At CFC that link shows the post number in the thread, not just 'link', I like that idea... Gramphos' idea is good too
                I only did one thing wrong today ... I got out of bed
                "Damnit, is it possible to spell medievel right?" -SilverDragon

herr_ren@gmx.net

Comment

Nice. This will be very helpful for showing where stuff is - rather than just pointing in the general direction of the thread.

PH: It changes your thread link to load the current page and point directly at the post you want. This link is then in an easy cut-n-paste format to give to others.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

My hero, MarkG.

Honestly, this is the BEST news to Civ3 and SMAC Democracy Game Ministers and Presidents EVER! It is so tedious trying to figure out how to link to that ONE post in a thread of dozens of overlong posts. No more. My newest thread with links to about half a dozen other posts scattered around took 10 minutes instead of half an hour or more.

All hail the mighty benevolent fAceZ of the gOdZ in all their glory!

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

A bit thick there, don't you think?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nah, he's just bowing to the staff members. Good to see that the polytonisation program is working for MWIA.

BTW, where's your smiley, UR?
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I just had occasion to use it. Well done. Good feature.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'll never bow to MarkG. Never!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Very useful
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X