No announcement yet.

What Is This Candelabra Business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote a short press release explaining the concept behind the game in September (Vel's a clever and hard-working guy, but brevity isn't one of his strong points. ).
    Solver kindly arranged for it to be posted on a Latvian gaming site, but for some reason it never appeared on 'poly.
    I've lost the file from my computer, but hopefully Vel still has it (or Solver, if he's reading this). We'll put it in our forum here ASAP.

Ras: Thanks for posting that link, but alva848 already linked to it in a post above. I think there's a link to our site in Vel's sig too.

jdd2007: At the moment the game looks like a spreadsheet, but work is going on now to make it look a bit more interesting. The graphics aren't our #1 priority, but we are certainly aware that if the game doesn't look good many people won't play it.
    If you would like to help us then you'd be more than welcome! Visit our forums and/or PM Vel about it.

This thread has made us aware that we should start to get our PR machine rolling a bit. We haven't done enough of it so far (it's all Skanky's fault ).
    Although our Public Beta is still a couple of months away (floating deadline on that one. ) we need to build up awareness of the project as the time approaches.

EDIT: I've changed my sig to include links to where you can find info on the game, both the Apolyton forum and our own.
    Last edited by FrustratedPoet; October 21, 2002, 08:36.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Well, indeed Alva posted a link, but it's for the Candelabra forums, not the actual website where the information seems to be available. Oh, well, enough nitpicking for now.

Anyway, I don't see your project as a hostile enemy to Stella Polaris, so I can well post a link to your forums or site.
      One good thing for you is that the amount of exposure you get is good, unlike StP (yes, now you can blame a certain lazy Community and PR Manager ). So you don't have to worry too much about the PR as things seems to be allright for Candelabra when it comes to PR issues.

Anyway, once good luck with the Candle'Brewing!
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Anyway, once good luck with the Candle'Brewing!
        Thanks. And good luck with your project too!
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

For those interested: the press release is now posted on the poly forum... I'm sure more will follow

DeepO

Comment

CandleBrew
            CandleBra
            CandleBrie
            CandleBro

...choose the one you like...
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
            X