AUTO-LOGIN in Directory, Please Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problems here
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It's working for for me as well, both for the user and the admin section.

It's only a minor change but a very useful one for somelike like me who has to log in several times a day
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Well it works, but what is with that welcome message "F**K off Lefty Scaevola"?
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Works ok for me!

But I've a question: why I'm not able to rate the files in directory? There's a message saying something like 'You don't have autorization to rate this file'.
          May I need reach some post level or something?
          Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

are you sure it shows you as logged in at the top right of the page?
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You can see the error snapshot at this link.

The first time I've this was when I was downloading files from directory, maybe was a CTRL+N (new window) problem.

When I come back to the directory, I was ableto rate the file as normal, but the error you see in the picture was when I try vote for the second time in the same file.

I know it's suposed not to rate 2 times the same file, but I think a message saying I've no rights to rate the file is not apropriate for this situation.
              Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

ah, most probably the error message is the same when you're not logged in and when you have already voted once this entry

i'll look into it
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Markos:

Is that page button near the [< 1 2 3 4 ... 10] a new feature? I don't recall seeing it in the past; anyway, it ROCKS. It's nice being able to get direct access to a page in the middle of a long thread.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Worked for me (IE6).

Although I didn't log out last time, I think
                    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                    X