Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morons in the chatroom, Markos where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morons in the chatroom, Markos where are you?

Disable font-sizes in the chatroom already, a lot of people think it's funny to put really stupid text in big bold letters and spam everyone trying to view the forums.

...please
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

"If in doubt, blame Skanky."
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

You did it too Ras... You should be setting an example... not joining in.

It's a good suggestion. There is nothing worse then when you reload a forum page and half the page is taken up by some HUGE message in the chat room
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        There is nothing worse then when you reload a forum page and half the page is taken up by some HUGE message in the chat room
        I wondered how long it would be before someone noticed this
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I know that, Ming. But compared to what Prop did, that was mild as I did it once and it wasn't assaulting.
          [22:15] < Propaganda > America sucks. Bring back the Soviet Union! POWER TO THE SOVIETS!
          [22:16] < Propaganda > TASSADAR5000 SUCKS!
          [22:20] < Propaganda > ATTENTION: OFF-TOPIC FORUM SUCKS. STAY OUT!
          [22:31] < Propaganda > ATTENTION: TASSADAR500, PLEASE REPORT TO THE CHATROOM.
          [22:33] < Propaganda > BAH, **** YOU ALL WHO ARE READING THIS
          Anyway, I set a bad example this time. Shame on me...
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Anyway, I set a bad example this time.
            And yesterday too
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Heh. I told ya you'd get yer buttocks burned, Ras. Didn't believe me, didja?

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I'm frankly surprised Mark and Dan let such an irresponsible person remain a mod

I guess its because they were offline when he was saying those rude things in big font yesterday

Comment

Bah! onr rule for the mods and another for the rank and file.!
                  (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                    Not really... when I saw it, I told him to stop it. If he does it again... action will be taken.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well at least one mod can be relied upon to be even handed to all.
                      (+1)

Comment

Re: Morons in the chatroom, Markos where are you?

Originally posted by Asher
                        Disable font-sizes in the chatroom already
                        will be done, despite the small size of "please"....
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          I'm frankly surprised Mark and Dan let such an irresponsible person remain a mod
                          What about you then? "Always responsible"?
                          I guess its because they were offline when he was saying those rude things in big font yesterday
                          What rude things, Horsie?

Comment

I'd like to go on record as saying it is not my fault.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                              Originally posted by Taz

Not really... when I saw it, I told him to stop it. If he does it again... action will be taken.
                              EDIT: Attachment deleted as it linked to the picture rather than showing the picture here.
                              EDIT2: It was from the photoshop thread, with this version done by hexagonian.
                              Last edited by Skanky Burns; October 12, 2002, 04:05.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X