wierd thing with the ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd thing with the ignore list

I was reading Plutark's 'how-to' topped thread in Civ3 > Creation. On the last page are some posts by a guy called QbA1987. I can only view each of his posts seperately because he is apparently on my ignore list. So I go into my control panel and, just as I thought, there was nobody on my ignore list. QbA1987 is a Guest, not registerd, is that why his posts aren't visible?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

My guess is he got deleted for being a DL and so they have blocked what he said since it is probably either a little on the rude side or just plain disrespectful. That is my guess at least.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Same happened to me, I was reading a very old post and suddenly I see that MarkG is in my ignore list , he appeared as a guest too.
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I was reading some old civ2mp threads and a whole bunch of people were on my ignore list.
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Maybe they have set "banned logins" to be automatically ignored. If so, good feature.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

At the Something Awful forums, they occasionally set posters to be ignored by everyone if they get to be annoying but not deserving of a ban. It's rather nice.

Comment

It doesn't seem to be doing that for me.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                At the Something Awful forums, they occasionally set posters to be ignored by everyone if they get to be annoying but not deserving of a ban. It's rather nice.
                I'd say that's WORSE then being banned.
                Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Well, being banned there means permanently, unless you pay another $10 to register a new account.

Comment

So... MarkG banned himself?
                    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I spotted something this a couple days ago, but didn't really care.
                      But the Mark thing is pretty funny
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

In light ultra-special style, I can see everyone's posts including Mark-the-Guest's.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It "works" for me to. I don't even have MarkG on ignore.
                          (+1)

Comment

Working...
                          X