Is "The column" dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tniem

Now, you claim to have submitted stuff that has not been posted yet. If thats true and they are decent then why no column? Does he need help? If this is not the case then there is no reason not to publish your articles if they are as great as you would claim. That is all I am saying.
    All the submissions were approved, so I'm currently awaiting for them to be published.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      Is "The column" dead?

nope

OK, let me rephrase the question.

Is "The Column" in a state of current inactivity (ie- showing no signs of activity over recent weeks) with no obvious signs of displaying new signs of activity, in a manner normally associated with corpses and coma victims?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy

OK, let me rephrase the question.

Is "The Column" in a state of current inactivity (ie- showing no signs of activity over recent weeks) with no obvious signs of displaying new signs of activity, in a manner normally associated with corpses and coma victims?

Now, I'd like to read your article. Sounds interesting.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Markos is working on a new system for posting editions of "The Column". It is still in development and due to very busy weeks recently, both on and off-site, its implementation has been delayed.

So, to re-affirm what Markos has already said, no, "The Column" is not dead. Its return has just been delayed longer than originally anticipated.

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
            Markos is working on a new system for posting editions of "The Column". It is still in development and due to very busy weeks recently, both on and off-site, its implementation has been delayed.

So, to re-affirm what Markos has already said, no, "The Column" is not dead. Its return has just been delayed longer than originally anticipated.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Markos, take notes on this post. See how he actually explained the problem?

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

oh come on, you could tell all that from my response too!!
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

*ehum*

I'd like to take this opportunity to point to a promise made by Markos back when I submitted my first column that all entries for a certain period would recieve a free T-Shirt if any were ever produced.

Make mine a "4-year special", Size XL, please.
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

You don't look that large, Buck.
                  "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                  "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                  - Pekka

Comment

You've never met him, have you? He's like a Yeti with a penchant for orange.

Comment

(polite cough).

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                        (polite cough).
                        I think you should ask it back
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

I've still got it saved. If it looks like a non-starter I'll just post it as a thread.

Comment

According to the "National Enquirer", The Column has been sighted weeping into a bucket in a Taco Bell in Wichita.

Comment

Working...
                            X