X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkG, I beseech thou... I want my post counts back :-(

Hello,

Long time ago (october last year) I posted silly reply iin this thread:

I was new at the time and I didn't know how people should act in forums and I though that I should jump in and "rescue" the thread. Not a good idea. I got banned for trying to change the tide in the thread to a serious subject.

And if you say that I posted swear-words, this is not so: I only used one set of **** stars in the whose thread and that wasn't even aimed at anyone plus it wasn't even meant.

If you are wondering why am I bringing this issue so late, it is because I only recently got involved in OT discussions and from what I see happening there, I believe I didn't deserve to be banned!!!

Cybergod
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

while i know that there's no chance you'll ever get posts back, i will agree with you that of all the people that were banned, you deserved it the least. but it's markos' site, and he can do what he wants on it

/me wonders how long this thread will last

Comment

How many posts did you lose? There is no mention of PCRs.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

i remember he got a pcr because for a while his location field said
        Warlord
        Who was a prince but is now reduced to a mere warlord because they BANNED him!

Comment

DP.

Why is Apolyton so slow these days? grrrr.

Comment

Presuming a standard 10% PCR due to banning, it couldn't have been more than about 30 posts lost. Hardly worth complaining about.

Comment

I actually lost about 200 posts - I just got the status of a "Prince" then (that is over 300 posts) and I was reduced to "Warlord", back to 100 posts. I do not know what are the punishments now but I still think it was unfair...

Not to mention that I would have been capable of using custom avatars if my post count wasn't reduced...

BTW, TKG, I might actually put something along the lines of "Give me my 200 posts back!" soon...
              ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
              ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

please, give me a brake.....
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X