Another new chat gripe :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new chat gripe :)

I don't know whether or not this would recieve any attention in the topped thread or not, and I trust someone will correct me if I'm wrong, so....

The new chat creates even more problems for me than the old. I have not, since it went up, managed to post messages there for more than 5 mins before parts of the screen start to go weird. And no, refreshing or reentering just gives the same effects. Trying just now, I can see some of what is being discussed, but I don't even seem to have a little bar in which to type my messages.

HELP!!! I really liked to use the chat, but for a while I have been unable to for any length of time, if I have been allowed at ALL.

Oh, and lots of these sort of errors:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/shoutbox.php:2) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1566

all over the screen.

Anyone can help me?
    Please?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

1) what's your browser
    2) where you logged in when you tried to access the chat
    3) do you have cookies enabled?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

1. IE 5
      2. Not sure I understand the question - I have been accessing the site via http://apolyton.net/forums and clicking on the chat link at the top of the screen.
      3. Cookies are enabled but occasionally I need several tries to vote in polls.

The polls problem I have given up on finding a solution for, but it was happening when I had no problems with the old chat.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I've got Opera (either pretending to be IE 5, or just Opera), cookies enabled and I'm logged in. Loading the page just somehow gets 'stuck' and doesn't advance from the text I already have read.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

get mozilla

opera doesnt seem to understand the frames of the chat at all....

and if ie and mozilla find the code fine...
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X