Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Apolyton Chat dingus stop remembering what you typed into it in IE? I thi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Apolyton Chat dingus stop remembering what you typed into it in IE? I thi

nk it's annoying.
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

That's your problem .
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

You didn't vote.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That's because I think matrimony should be the personal choice of a couple, not something to vote on. I have principles, you know.
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

yes!!!

as much as i love the new chat, this thingie is a pain in the ass

Comment

i'll do it, if asher finds the html code to do it
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              i'll do it, if asher finds the html code to do it
              Sweet, so I was thinking we could get married here since it's not a backwards country.

Comment

Are we talking about the autocomplete for the textbox in the chatroom? If so you should be able to disable it by putting
                Code:
                AUTOCOMPLETE="off"
                in the FORM tag.

Comment

Thanks ixnay.

Comment

Maybe Asher should marry ixnay instead. It's more practical at any rate, as Montana is a hell of a lot closer to Alberta than Greece is.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yes, it's annoying!

And make it work in Opera...please?

Comment

Working...
                      X