Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton technical problem- why does Apolyton keep logging me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton technical problem- why does Apolyton keep logging me out!

Yes this is related to the cookie problem I had earlier. I updated to I.E. 6.0 and still no dice.

I am surfing through threads and suddenly the screen turns white (I normally use the MOO3 sytle) and I'm logged out.

Really. really annoying.

Is it trying to tell you something?

Comment

I suppose so, but I won't leave without a fight!

It just logged me out prior to posting this message

Comment

It's done it to me a coupla times.

Comment

How often does it occur to you?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Everytime I close the browser. It didn't used to do this. I have to log on everytime I close the browser. It also does it after like 20 minutes of surfing through threads.

Yeah I know, spend less time here

Comment

It happens to me very rarely. Did you do anything to upset Ming?

Comment

Re: Apolyton technical problem- why does Apolyton keep logging me out!

Because 'poly doesn't like you?
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Jon already said this.

Comment

It does that to me sometimes too. I don't even have to close the browser.
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

It does it to me after I've been playing Civ3...only then.

Go figure!

Comment

pst, get a better browser.
                        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Talking of problems, why is Poly so slow at the moment?
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's hard not to belive it has to do with this new chat. Poly started getting really unresponsive since that was introduced.
                            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Sounds about right.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X