Weird Error in Opera (6.04)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Error in Opera (6.04)

When I try to access the Movie poster thread with Opera, I keep getting this error:

--"File does not exist."

I didn't have this problem earlier, it started a few minutes ago, and the peculiar thing is: I have this problem only with this particular thread =\ all other threads are accessible.

And no, I will not use Mozilla =p

Well, Apolyton is slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww at the moment but I have no trouble with that particular thread. (Opera 6.04)

Maybe it's your punishment for remaking my remake of the Alcatraz poster
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
      Well, Apolyton is slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww at the moment but I have no trouble with that particular thread. (Opera 6.04)
      It's working fine again

Maybe it's your punishment for remaking my remake of the Alcatraz poster
      Oh, sorry about that, dude =)

Comment

Of course...when I say it's working again, the error comes back =\

Comment

OK, I think it's alright now. I guess my Opera was just tired of being active for 229 hours =p

Comment

Opera isn't all that standard compliant. Of course, this falls on deaf ears
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I used to have problem browsing 'poly with Opera, but it has worked fine for months. I am still using 6.01.

Comment

Yea, that was back with Opera 5, I had the same problem, but it's all good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Opera isn't all that standard compliant. Of course, this falls on deaf ears
                  It's fast, it's graphical, and it's more standards compliant than dillo. For most cases that's all I need. (until, of course, I get a faster computer and start running Mozilla)
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Opera rulez. Sure you have to use IE for some sites, but these times just highlight how much you have come to rely on mouse gestures for easy browsing.

Comment

Working...
                    X