The new MOO3 Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new MOO3 Style

Hey Markos, this new style kicks ass man!

one comment though, the links are orangey-brown, when i think they should be a shade of blue or even the green in the apolyton logo...

just my 2 cents
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

i love it too. not blinding like CTP, or too dark like civ3. the links look fine how they are IMO

Comment

Hey, it's actually pretty stylish. Definitely the best alternative style so far. I don't know if I like it better than the original grey, though.

Comment

I too like very much the MOO3 styles, except that I'm used to the "Default" style as I have been using it since I registered on Poly.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

the forum style is NOT new! it's been here for several weeks

the links are the only non-blueish color left, so naaah
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I like it better than all the other alt styles as well. Nice work markos, however, I will be sticking to the Default setting.

But I do want to say that the MOO3 page looks great. Absolutely great. I love the planet behind Apolyton and the colors. They look really really good. I think it is the best use of colors in the same basic Apolyton look yet. Good work.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
            X