Technical Problem with Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Problem with Apolyton

For the past month now, I have been unable to vote on Apolytonl-created polls.

Here is a description of the problem, specifically:

After I attempt to vote, a message comes up saying something like this: "your attempted action was invalid; please try again, using the link below."

Then when I use the link provided, it still does not work.

And below this message, there are fields provided to register, as if I was not already a registered member.

Any help would be appreciated -- thank you.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

c o r r u p t e d - c o o k i e
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Yeah, I think its that too. When I get the problem, I replace the cookie andit works.

Comment

If cleaning the cookies does not work, you may be a poor dammed soul with a coruupted log-0n.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
          If cleaning the cookies does not work, you may be a poor dammed soul with a coruupted log-0n.
          But I've deleted all cookies recently, in the hopes that that would solve the problem.

Alas, it did not resolve the problem.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Browser and OS please
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You've been disenfranchised Mr Fun. Now get back to the cotton fields.

Comment

Working...
              X