Coupla dumb questions I got...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupla dumb questions I got...

Kay, sorry for these if they seem kinda obvious.

1) My email account that I have registered here is defunct (Im locked out) the only other email I have is a hotmail account...i don't think I can use this, but can I?

2) I'm looking at the store but can't find a collared shirt. I'm thinking of buying a custom collared shirt with some SMAC stuff but can't find the price for a collared shirt. Can someone help a brother out? Thanks!
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Re: Coupla dumb questions I got...

Originally posted by frankychan
    Kay, sorry for these if they seem kinda obvious.

1) My email account that I have registered here is defunct (Im locked out) the only other email I have is a hotmail account...i don't think I can use this, but can I?

2) I'm looking at the store but can't find a collared shirt. I'm thinking of buying a custom collared shirt with some SMAC stuff but can't find the price for a collared shirt. Can someone help a brother out? Thanks!
    re: #1 -- yes, you can.

re: #2 -- golf shirts are available (they're collared). Email Markos at markg@apolyton.net with the details of your custom request for the store; note that due to copyright and other limitations, your order may not be able to be filled exactly as you envision -- if that's the case, you will be notified accordingly.

--------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Thanks! now all I gotta do is get my paycheck!
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
      X