Special VBB tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special VBB tags

I noticed that there are some special vbb codes missing from the faq, for instance i never figured out how to do the horizontal line through the middle of the text. and what is the tag for quoting yourself? are there more that are missing from the faq?

use html to do strikethrough < strike>< /strike>

for quotes you can use [ q] and [ /q] (without the spaces of course)

Comment

are you referring to the me tag?

/ me does an example

/me does an example
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

No I think he's really talking about spam striking.
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

[q]Here is a quote[/q]
          [quote]Here is another way to quote[/quote]

Put a line through this text
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i wanted to know about the strike tag, i didn't even consider that it was HTML i was also referring to the me tag, which I was positive was vbb.

Comment

Working...
            X