No announcement yet.

Will someone please fix my flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the wallis and futuna flag I found.
    Hmm your Wallis et Futuna flag is a bit strange...

This one is more accurate :
    Attached Files
    FRANCE.

Comment

Updated version of the flags.

(save and change its name to "flags.html" if it doesnt open up properly straight away)
      Attached Files
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Erm, let me know if that works properly.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Erm, let me know if that works properly.
          I clicked your link, got a textfile in my browser, copied it, pasted it in UltraEdit (my Notepad ), renamed it to an html-file and voila: it worked... If that is what you meant
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Yeah.
            Last time I did a text file (around when the flags first came out) my browser automatically displayed it as html, but didn't this time. I was wondering what it did for others.
            Thanks.

Comment

mozambique:

anyone who puts an ak47 on their flag deserves a medal.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

anyone who puts an ak47 on their flag deserves a medal.
                I don't know, i think it's a rather sad reflection on the country. Automatic rifles kill in nasty ways, and do untold of damage to undergrowth and trees

Oh and why haven't i got a flag?

EDIT: ok i found my flag hurray!
                Last edited by child of Thor; September 9, 2002, 10:40.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Strangely enough Dissedent, I have both the Saudi and Butan flags hanging in my apartment. Fullsize, and fully detailed of course.

-FMK.

Comment

anyone who puts an ak47 on their flag deserves a medal
                    so does anyone who puts a web address on their flag.
                    CSPA

Comment

Hey child, are you a Papuan or do you just like the PNG flag?
                      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

I guess he just uses the flag because he likes it, but if you look under the word Prince, you'll notice he's from UK. BTW, it would be very unlikely that he's from PNG because of their very low Internet connectivity percentage.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Can we have the flags of fictional countries on there?

I think there's a few posters who could use the flag of Narnia

Comment

Looks like Mark uncovered a hot-bed of flag fanaticism.
                            As for having a machine gun on your flag, that's very ugly.
                            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                            - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                            X