The revenge of the kittens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The revenge of the kittens

As I already said a few days ago, I'm abit amazed that no one else than me seem to have thought about the kitten image vice versa. So now it's time for action.

Ladies and gentlemen, the evil monster chasing cats! It's time for a revenge.

And the merchandise version of the image...

The image isn't made based on the image found on Poly, but instead the original one. The only thing I used copy & paste from Poly material is the "Apolyton.net" text, as I was too lazy to make one by myself. I also know that the background looks abit cluttered, but it has to do with the fact that I was also too lazy to properly spur it up after removing the old graphic elements. Anyway, I hope it's good enough.

Could we finally get our monster Poly merchandise?
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Now it just looks like two kitties being chased by one meatloaf.
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

It's been done:
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like my monster picture is more like ugly. Anyway, IMO it doesn't look like the kittens would be chased, but that's just my very subjective opinion.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ixnay, is it just me, or do they look like hanged ?
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

that's what i was going to say solver

Comment

I second that opinion. Hanged kittens... What a positive public image.

Comment

Well, I didn't make it, I just found it.

Comment

Ixnay, what an excuse .

Comment

What a nice work Rasbelin Taking into account you are gifted with graphical abilities I appoint you to the PR-manager of our monster party. I declare this picture to the official sign of our party.

Now we have to convince the other forum-members to support the monster too and join our party.
                    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

And the apolyton kitten-hate campagin continues,
                      now the kitten are hanged...........

things are improving
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

ras, good woork, but focus spoils the whole thing...
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Fine, fine, fine. Now it looks like they're pouncing, not hanging.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Poor kittens, lifted in the air by the magic power of Domo-kun monster .

Comment

Is it just me or would everyone like to see dead kittens hanging in the monsters garden.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X