X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Severn must go!!!

I am the one! The uber-DanS!

"There can be only one...."

DanQ will be next on the hit list, that slacker admin....
    Last edited by DanS; September 2, 2002, 00:26.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

"I see a banning in your future."

/me wonders if this thread will have that picture in it soon.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Burns...you are such a plus 1 weenie!!!
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
      X