No announcement yet.

Question on Members List by Countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, if these calculations can be automated - the list wouldn't need to rely on just the top 2 posters, but ALL of them.
    That would be a blessing

well with some programming....
    If it's HTML, I could probably do it... If you wanted me to
    Is it HTML?

-
    penguins? isn't that South Pole?
    -=
    Nice work BTW, Darkcloud. Finally I've made it - now my name will live forever in the annals of APOLYTON!
    We may hope
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

hehe

kind of freaky seeing 4 people from Bhutan where I'm from. I don't even know where it is . I'm guessing Africa somewhere.

Comment

If it's HTML, I could probably do it... If you wanted me to
        Is it HTML?

No. You would need more than just Html.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I thought as much

EXCEL?
          JAVA?
          XML?
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Could probably be done with just html + java.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              hehe

kind of freaky seeing 4 people from Bhutan where I'm from. I don't even know where it is . I'm guessing Africa somewhere.
              [besserwisser] I believe it's in Asia, north of India somewhere. [/besserwisser]
              Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

ahh that makes just as much sense. I remember seeing that on an atlas. I'm actually pretty good at geography, honest. but most of that knowledge is based on N. America, S. America, and Europe. My knowledge is limited on Africa and Asia.

Comment

Just FYI...

The Kingdom of Bhutan lies in the Central Himalayas, between Tibet to the north the Indian territories of Assam and West Bengal, to the south and east, and Sikkim to the west. The Kingdom has a total area of about 47,000 square kilometers. Located in the heart of the high Himalayan mountain range, Bhutan is a land-locked country surrounded by mountains. The sparsely populated Greater Himalayas, bounded to the north by the Tibetan plateau, reach heights of over 7,300 meters (23,950ft.), and extend southward losing height, to form the fertile valleys of the Lesser Himalayas divided by the Wang, Sunkosh, Trongsa and Manas Rivers. Monsoon influences promote dense forestation in this region and alpine growth at higher altitudes. The cultivated central uplands and Himalayan foothills support the majority of the population. In the south, the Daurs (the gates) Plain drops sharply away from the Himalayas into the large tracts of semi-tropical forest, savannah grassland and bamboo jungles.
                  Attached Files
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

DarkCloud : Why Israel is not in your list?
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

added in countries stats page

- total country post count
                      - average country post count
                      - post count graphs
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This is all getting very nationalistic.

We'll be measuring the relative sizes of our members soon.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

So our highest post-count averages are from Bolivia, followed closely by Latvia!

Comment

arent stats fun??
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                              penguins? isn't that South Pole?
                              South Atlantic
                              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                                This is all getting very nationalistic.

We'll be measuring the relative sizes of our members soon.
                                Do you mean the size of apolyton members or the size of my "MEMBER"

That could provide the most inaccurate numbers yet seen.
                                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                                X