No announcement yet.

MY THREADS (22000 users)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first few hundred/thousand are merely arbitrary in their numbers... some are alphabetical some are not.

It had to do with the forums not having dates of registration before 2-15-99
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

And, markG destroyed an old account of his before... so that might be #1.. If my Apolylore is correct
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

yup. he did. You can still find some posts knocking around with MarkG as a "Guest"

Galv: people have self-quoted many times before. Its not common, but it happens occasionally.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          yup. he did. You can still find some posts knocking around with MarkG as a "Guest"

Galv: people have self-quoted many times before. Its not common, but it happens occasionally.
          A similar thing happened to me when we made the switch to vBulletin.

There were 2 'phoenixcager' accoutns that were created. The one I'm using currently isn't the same as the original one I was using just after the switch. So the old posts have me as a 'guest' as well.
          PHOENIXCAGER
          The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

This idea, and the recent addition of a send/return to forum button are both great. Thanks!
            Diderot was right!
            Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
            Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

shouldn't this stay as a topped thread?
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Any particular reason why, zulu9812- we have many topped threads- features are only new for a time

People know about them- or will find out eventually.

The only thread that may NEED to be topped is possibly the Civ-stats thread
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

well this is a feature that newbies won't know about, and unless it's in the FAQ they won't find out about it either.
                  Up the Irons!
                  Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                  Odysseus and the March of Time
                  I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Zulu, are you stating someone reads the FAQ ?
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
                      well this is a feature that newbies won't know about, and unless it's in the FAQ they won't find out about it either.
                      Well, there is a link in the top bar, and I think that at least someone will try to click on it...
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Okay, I admit. I'm truly sorry that I have done a such mistake. I have actually read the Poly FAQ. How dare I did that.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I've read the FAQ too, but that was a while ago (before vB I think), so a lot of things must have changed. I've also read a few of the new entries.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                          X