No announcement yet.

Who was moderated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know... Did he fly a Blood Splattered Banner or did he not?
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Nope, never regulated that I know of. Although, threads that I have posted in have been deleted, so I guess indirectly my posts have been deleted...
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• i just got moderated, for no reason
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286
          i just got moderated, for no reason
          Your opinion...

How people are moderated is up to the mods and owners of this PRIVATE site... Not up to you.

This isn't a Democracy... If you don't like it, you can always find another site to hang out at
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• maybe i will
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• so was my guess right on who was banned? you asked people to guess and i guessed. I sure hope there is no penalty for guessing incorrectly

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286
                maybe i will
                Your choice... but when you are here, you will follow the rules and do what mods tell you to do, or you will be restricted.

Again... this isn't a Democracy
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Are you an owner ming? I already know that markos is an owner, and that the owners are Greek. I see some other people are moderators for just some small topic forums... How did they become that, did they buy shares?
                  Last edited by ThePlagueRat; April 2, 2003, 21:28.

Comment

• all im saying ming that sometimes your judgement can be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                      Are you an owner ming? I already know that markos is an owner, and that the owners are Greek. I see some other people are moderators for just some small topic forums... How did they become that, did they buy shares?
                      MarkG and DanQ(who is not greek), are the co-owners.

DanQ is Canadian, BTW.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Nobodys judgement is perfect... Nobody can think they are God. However those who own this place can make whatever rule they please. The rest of us can't. Simple as that

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                          Are you an owner ming? I already know that markos is an owner, and that the owners are Greek. I see some other people are moderators for just some small topic forums... How did they become that, did they buy shares?
                          mlenoard volunteered, then stopped posting and eventually left
                          mtg got suckered into it during an april fools day joke
                          rah was forced into it by his brother

me on the other hand, I was popularily elected moderator in two different forums.

so some democracy does exist

Comment

• In those demogames you mean?
                            I could be a fair an square moderator, but nobody would vote for me cause im so different from everyone...

Comment

• I was a mod once on a site long gone. I don't miss being a mod and am thankful for guys like Ming, DanQ, MarkG, and all the other mods who keep the order. Tough job, no reward (aside from the pseudo power). :applause:

[edit: "clap" just didn't sound right]
                              Last edited by badams52; April 3, 2003, 00:05.
                              badams

Comment

• Cyberpower you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X