This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming owes me an explanation!

Why the hell did you ban me for voicing my opinion about Civ3?

Yes, I don't see this either. I mean, with a thread as insightful as "This game stinks, like poo," filled with such wonderfully engaging quotes as

ya. whata load of bs hype. still no mplayer.hahaha.

This game wasnt even worth a handful of seashells. Let alone the 49$ I paid for it.

i am 13373

13373 7/>//-\ /\/ '/() () i^0o

how on earth could Ming ban you for that?

Comment

Yep, mystery to me too.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I WANT AN APOLOGY!!@!!!!!!

Comment

Are you being ironic you little cutie? Come on rah, give him a one-way ticket to Saint Ferretsburg.
          Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Everyone likes to ban me. Im there Prison ***** or somthing. Everyime I come on here, I get banned about 30 minutes later and come back 2-3 months when the ban is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sceptor107
              Everyone likes to ban me. Im there Prison ***** or somthing. Everyime I come on here, I get banned about 30 minutes later and come back 2-3 months when the ban is done.
              Gee... I wonder why

I just had to edit one of your new thread titles... at the rate you are going, you probably won't last the day.

The owners have enabled the censors for a reason. Since you had to play a game to get the word past the censor, you are aware of this fact. Either respect the wishes of the owners of this private site, or go post somewhere else.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ming is a ***

Comment

now you've done it

Comment

A real adult comeback there...

And believe me when I say that it has nothing to do with the fact that you are suspended again. I just reviewed your posting history for the day... Hmmmm.. let's see... you've told one member that he should take it up the ***, you started three threads in the OTF when the rules only allow two. One of the threads was titled Microsoft sucks big fat c*cks... and you started the same thread in the Civ III forum that got you restricted last time....

BYE!
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

On a sidenote, wasn't Saint Ferretsburg quite catchy? It's yours to use, rah.
                      Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

I needed some light entertainment.

Thanx.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

and this is the end of this story...
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X