This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The facking synonyms

I see, that forum replace few words with ****. I think it would be better to replase these words with synonyms...
    Synonyms from the dictionary:
    d*ck = penis
    f*ck = copulate
    sh*t = stools

etc...

Note: Copulating manual is Cama Sutra
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    Last edited by muxec; August 30, 2002, 08:36.
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

That copulating stools me!

It just doesn't have the same ring to it.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hi, this is my friend, his name is Penis.........
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Have you heard of the famous Penis van Lesbian?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

What a bunch of this is.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Doh, in general I support no "bad word" sensorship on bulletin boards, as it's more like a joke. On FACF there's no stealthing of "bad words" in use as it can also be done by moderating and it also shows who dumb and immature people can be. And there would still be the issue of which words should be banned. There's also problems like the male first name **** (i.e. **** Cheney) that can be argued if it should be sensored or not.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

P.S. This thread is .

(+1)
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Penis Cheney?
                dont think so
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X