• Show
Clear All

• MarkG's Kitten Mousepad arrives!

and it's perfect
    Attached Files
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

and here is a really close photo of the brave kitten

flash brought up too much white on the left. i didnt have much time to get a good photo, i was supposed to have left for work
      Attached Files

Comment

the thing I wonder is, how do you save the kitten from the monsters? It seems like you do it by shooting them.....

the idea is good, if you kill the kitten, the monster can't kill it anymore. Somehow someway there's something wrong though, can't find out what it is unforunately

I hope you can hide the mousepad in time if people visit your computer-room They might think you're crazy
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

look our policy is pro-kitten

we just use a bold ad to show that we would do anything in our cause to protect kittens, even blackmail people by threatening the life of a kitten(something sacred to us)!

Comment

Wohoo finally the monsters also arrived in your store. I love it. I like them even more than those kitten because they look like me.

Get this kitten, monsters.

PS: Now that my monsters are also included in your store I think I will buy the pad to support the monster.
            Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

look our policy is pro-kitten

we just use a bold ad to show that we would do anything in our cause to protect kittens, even blackmail people by threatening the life of a kitten(something sacred to us)!

Now I think about it again you're doing a great job!
              You woud kill billions of kitten, were it not for the sake that you don't if we buy merchandise. Next thing you do is offer us the merchandise, so we can buy it so you don't have to kill kittens, thus that way you save billions of kittens!

That's really good!
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

yeah, if you just conform everything will be ok

shop, and the world will be a better place

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  shop, and the world will be a better place
                  Reaganomics
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Galvatron
                    Wohoo finally the monsters also arrived in your store. I love it. I like them even more than those kitten because they look like me.
                    Yikes! You must look quite scary...

Anyway, why hasn't anyone done the image vice versa? Too mad kittens chasing a fleeing puppet monster. That would be a killer as a merchandise product. And the text would be "Monsters are in danger. HELP us save them!"
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

OK Markos, this is another thing I might have had, except for the fact I'm not so backwards as to use a mouse with a ball .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ooohh, I gotta have one...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Oh and Markos, since you appraently got a digital camera or a scanner, would you please give us a newer photo of yourself?
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Top kitten, he looks like a junior version of my cat.

My wife would love that mouse mat
                            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Yikes! You must look quite scary...

Anyway, why hasn't anyone done the image vice versa? Too mad kittens chasing a fleeing puppet monster. That would be a killer as a merchandise product. And the text would be "Monsters are in danger. HELP us save them!"
                              Oh yes I'm scary: fear me

Well your idea is perfect: let's find a "support the monsters" party
                              I’m always on the side of the baddies. I like it to be evil The goodies are always so nice and more or less wimps.
                              Join the dark side of live.
                              Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
                              X