tracking your posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracking your posts

i'm sorry if i haven't looked hard enough, but is there any way to see a list of which threads you have made posts in? it is hard to keep track of them all....

if not, i suggest either having a page that lists all of them seperated by forum, or simply displaying the thread titles in bold for the threads you have posted in.

there is a hole in the envelope next to the threads you have posted in. this should really be in the faq...
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

otherwise, you can enter your own profile and click on 'search for all posts by this user'
      Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

& if that doesn't work try HERE
        (+1)

Comment

thanks, it would be nice if that link was integrated into the forum pages somehow

Comment

neonext,

you can also use the subscription function.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I wouldn't call it a hole.

It's more of a black dot

Comment

Originally posted by neonext
                thanks, it would be nice if that link was integrated into the forum pages somehow
                clicking on the "search" button/text link in your posts sends you to a search page for your posts
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  clicking on the "search" button/text link in your posts sends you to a search page for your posts
                  i dont like the search results that way, they are too spread out and seemingly unorganized. the link provided earlier is much better IMHO

Comment

Working...
                  X