This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed poster

Well I find it a little bit insulting to throw all my posts and my person into the spam-corner. As you closed the thread I feel the need to defend myself with a new one (of course you can think this is spam too). Ok I'm new but I want to be an active member and therefore I browse almost all forums and talk to people I don't post something only to see that my postcount get one more.

I may be presented in every forum and be perhaps hyperactive but I don't think this is against the rule.

Btw I like the term “post-bot” very much
    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

wasn't calling you a spam, galvie, just impressed. rather, ming thinks I'm the spam
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

sit in your corner
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

29 posts in a day? OMFG, how is that possible? I've seen someone rivalling even that though, the legend of Jogilius lives strong...
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Pavlov
          wasn't calling you a spam, galvie, just impressed. rather, ming thinks I'm the spam
          Ups I thought he meant my high postcount was due to spam ok sorry guys but I feel honoured I'm able to impress forum veterans.
          Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Never seen your posts, but if they mostly consist of "Yes I agree" or "I'll have a cherryade" then there's a good chance that they're glorious spammage.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

"forum veteran" HAH!

edit: but I'm still flattered
              Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

29 posts in a day? OMFG, how is that possible? I've seen someone rivalling even that though, the legend of Jogilius lives strong
                Mao managed about 30 a day

Every now and then I hit 30 as well

...Don't worry galatravon, we're just hazing you because you are a newbie

His posts aren't spam. He just posts heavily.-
                Actaully Galatravon/Pavlov- The correct term is Forum Bug... ProvostB is the most famous
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

bah! post bot is the term my parents (EU forums) learned me!

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Apoly has its own terms

PS: please check your PMS.
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I get upto 30 a day these days, mainly in the OT though.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Not counting the Off-Topic forum, the most posts I've ever had in a day is 3. Amazing, huh.
                        "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Well, once you've been here for a year or so it becomes exceedingly difficult to change your rating. If they somehow add "# posts past 24 hrs" or something that could be very different.
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I agree,
                            (+1)

Comment

After a couple years of inactivity, I'm slowly working my post rate back up to 1 a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X