Ideas for Features regarding buddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the tag idea.

Also, someone else suggested the ability to organize the Buddylist into groups (in my case, Civ3DG, ACDG, succession games, everyone else). Could that be done?
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

lol @ Kassi's idea

This isn't exactly a hive of sects.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

It's Level's idea, I just refined it a bit. What about lines your buddys can't see?
        Last edited by Kassiopeia; August 23, 2002, 19:00.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I don't like that idea.
          I would feel left out. :cries:
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Don't worry Skank, us rejects can be making our own rejects club.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Buddy or not, that option just seems too obtrusive....can you say "stalker"?

You do know that it was a default feature in uBB??
              On the main page, where you saw the names of online users, you could also click a name and see what he is currently browsing.

As far as people who are on my buddy list - I put there people who I consider interesting and whose posts I enjoy.

I don't have to be your best friend in the world for it.

I do update it seldomly though, since, well, it's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                Don't worry Skank, us rejects can be making our own rejects club.

Proud member of the Rejects Club!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So you mean something like this?
                  I only did one thing wrong today ... I got out of bed
                  "Damnit, is it possible to spell medievel right?" -SilverDragon

herr_ren@gmx.net

Comment

Ahhh, its stalker heaven

Comment

Ironically, Skanky and SD are 2 of the more interesting people here abouts.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Ideas for Features regarding buddies

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                        We have them but they are useless.

So here are suggestions for adding content to this feature.

• Send this thread to buddy (ies) button
                      • a drop list of buddies near the TO: field in the Send New PM page
                      • See what my buddies are browsing right now feature.
                      hi ,

great

probably Mark or Dan shall do something with it anyway , ...

they have been doing so many things in the last couple of months , so why not , ...

have a nice night
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                        X