Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for Features regarding buddies

We have them but they are useless.

So here are suggestions for adding content to this feature.

• Send this thread to buddy (ies) button
  • a drop list of buddies near the TO: field in the Send New PM page
  • See what my buddies are browsing right now feature.

Re: Ideas for Features regarding buddies

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
  • See what my buddies are browsing right now feature.
  • Buddy or not, that option just seems too obtrusive....can you say "stalker"?

Comment

Probably too server-intensive as well.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier if you ask your buddies via instant messagers?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I wouldn't like that as I already have 2 stalkers. So having a such spy feature would be IMO bad.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
          I wouldn't like that as I already have 2 stalkers. So having a such spy feature would be IMO bad.
          ras: can't you just spy them back?
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Send this thread to buddy (ies) button
            There should be some limits on this if it isn't implemented... You could easily flood someone's email box without controls on this thread.

-
            As I said before, I agree with Sirotnikov when he says that on the main fora page, it would be nice to have a Who's Online Buddy List.
            -
            Good work so far Mark/Dan
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Siro, why am I on your buddy list?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Kass, you are not special. I think Siro has a lot of people on his buddy list.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ande,

and what are you trying to say? Stalker...
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

How about posts that only your buddys can see.
                        Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                        in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                        3D Unit tutorial
                        My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Hm. or a tag, like [ buddy ] [/ buddy ], that creates text only your buddies can see?

Comment

CLUB POSTS!!
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Working...
                              X