• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick PM Reply Box / Download PM's

as you might have noticed, it's "new forum features" day

1) Quick PM Reply Box

Like the quick post reply box, you can reply to your pm's faster

2) Download PM's

Select one or more messages in one of your Private Messages folder and click on "Download". You will be prompted to save messages.txt on your hard drive (a Windows filename & folder selection dialogue will pop up).
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

You seem to be on a roll today, Mark

Comment

It seems Apolyton is getting better and better every day. It’s on his way from “more than good” to “perfection”.
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

New toys. Bugger, I'd suggest something if I'd just come up with a feature idea.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Please increase the limit to 200 from 150 .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

well now you can download your old pm and save space without loosing anything

Comment

How about a save on computer and delete from Apolyton option?
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

i guess it could be done but the script will not be able to check if everything went ok with the download

if the download wasnt complete the messages would still be deleted

so better to leave it a two step process. which isnt every hard as after the download box is closed the messages you saved remain selected on the page, so you just have to click on the delete button...

Comment

MarkG -- useful and user-friendly. Well done (again)
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Very good features. Unfortunately I am so obnoxious that no one PMs me anymore.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

All we need now is for Markos to send us all new computers.

Comment

@ Trip

Anyway, Markos...

Thanks! Danke! Tack! Kiitos! Tänan!
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

how about the who has me on ignore list feature? :groucho:

Comment

i dont find it such a good idea...

Comment

i dunno, i'm actually quite curious.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X