This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Closed Threads

Q Cubed posted a thread here http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=59457
    which Ming closed, stating that he was only allowed to post two threads per day, and this was his third. Ok, find, that's a rule. Sometimes applied needlessly, but still, a written rule.

Well, I thought it was an interesting topic, but since his was locked, I started it again for him. I had not yet posted ANY threads that day, so no problem, right?

Apparently, Ming thought otherwise.

Now, I fully realize that Ming is WAY to proud to admit to a mistake. I'm not asking him too. I'm simply pointing out yet another example of extreme stupidity in exercising needless control over the OT.

(waits patiently for MarkG to come in and do the little rolleyes smiley and act like an idiot to cover up for ming, because he's just as stubborn and proud to admit when something is just plain riduclously stupid.)
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

It seems like Ming did the right thing. Doing what you did isn't exactly an offence but it does take away the effect of "two threads a day". couldn't q cubed simply wait two days and then post the thread again?
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Re: RE: Closed Threads

Originally posted by connorkimbro
      Well, I thought it was an interesting topic, but since his was locked, I started it again for him. I had not yet posted ANY threads that day, so no problem, right?
      You seem to be UNCLEAR of the CONCEPT here.

He was being punished for breaking the rules.
      For you to start the thread again for him is just a sneaky way to get around the rules and his punishment.

We've had this discussion via PM... So Case Closed!
      If you have a problem with this, take it up with the management.

And if you start that thread again... It will be deleted, you will be restricted.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And then after receiving my PM on the subject...

He started a thread and posted the PM...

SEE YA!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X