Recent Restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Restrictions

I said that crap would not continue at Apolyton, and I meant it. I was glad to see that you two had continued it at CounterGlow... I was hoping you would get it out of your system... I guess not.

SuperSneak and Asher are both restricted for a week again.

The following people have also been restricted for three days for throwing gasoline onto the fire:

Red_Jon
    Lancer
    Boris Godunov
    blackice
    Jon Miller

These two people are resticted for one day for their minor roles:

Ron Jeremy
    OneFootInTheGrave

If this is brought up again ANYWHERE in this forum, the person that does will get restricted.

Feel free to discuss the restriction in this thread... BUT DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP THE ARGUMENT AGAIN!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I understand where you're coming from, Ming, but "throwing gasoline onto the fire" is a bit overstating the case. They weren't participating in the flame war proper, just discussing it and the repurcussions of it. Seems like a rather reasonable thing to do... I'm doing it right now, in fact.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

What is this about? I obviously missed something.

...If that question constitutes 'bringing up the argument' then I never said it and therefore it shouldn't be answered.
      Talent Optional

Comment

Ming

can you arrange to restrict sneak and glonk from CG as well? I really don't think I can take another 700+ thread there....
        (+1)

Comment

Cap garlic (love the handle btw)

(+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
            IThey weren't participating in the flame war proper, just discussing it and the repurcussions of it.
            Read through the thread again...

Yeah... they were egging them on.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Damn! Horse missed out. He'll be disappointed.

Spartak, it'll get an MBeast now for sure.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Oh god, no. Please..

....wimper.....
                (+1)

Comment

Red_Jon
                  Lancer
                  Boris Godunov
                  blackice
                  Jon Miller

I thought there were only 4 jokers in a deck.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Spartak
                    Ming
                    can you arrange to restrict sneak and glonk from CG as well? I really don't think I can take another 700+ thread there....

If they want to continue that crap somewhere else... that's their problem. And you don't really have to view the thread even if they do
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

(+1)

Comment

Ming, what you have here is a failure to communicate. You have to put the message on the appropriate level. Something like this:

"Fighting BAD! Poster not do bad fighting thing, or maybe a bad thing will happen to poster."
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Upon further review... I have received PM's from both Boris and Jon Miller.

I have denied Boris's request because he indeed did join in the flame war.

However, after reviewing EVERY post JM made, I would have to agree with him that he was trying to be a voice of reason at all time. I made a mistake in restricting him.

His restriction is lifted.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Boris was pleading innocence?!? What BS; he and red-jon were th biggest accessories, perhaps feistier than one of the two principals who quit after page 1 of 4.
                            I was tempted to stir that thread up, but decided that it would be superfulous (in addition to anti social). I was then thinking I might put in some soothing words, but that appeared to be futile.
                            Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; August 19, 2002, 19:52.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Red_Jon
                              Lancer
                              Boris Godunov
                              blackice
                              Jon Miller

I thought there were only 4 jokers in a deck.

Ther usually only 2 in a deck.....
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X