ALD Confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALD Confirmation

Just wondering, could we select some option so that the ALD doesn't send a confirmation email that our link has
    a: been received
    or
    b: been approved.

I would rather not have 'poly flood my email inbox

thanks.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

how many entries do you plan on submitting to the directory?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

DarkCloud, Markos stopped asking users of his board to not fload his messageboard for this kind of spam years ago.

why do you think he would listen to you while you don't listen to his "STOP THE SPAMMING" cry out loud thing
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Actually I think Markos loves it!
        It's the only way he can spam a little back to all those troll-guys.

if I were him I would mail a "We got your link dude" and a "Did I already did mention yet that we got your link dude" and a "this is the 3rd message about your link" mail

Comment

ALD?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
            Actually I think Markos loves it!
            It's the only way he can spam a little back to all those troll-guys.

if I were him I would mail a "We got your link dude" and a "Did I already did mention yet that we got your link dude" and a "this is the 3rd message about your link" mail
            (+1)

Comment

ALD = Apolyton Link Directory

P.S. Cybershy, why don't you ever append stuff to your existing post? This thread doesn't need bumping and there is a convenient [Edit] button right next to what you posted.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                ALD = Apolyton Link Directory
                Thanks

P.S. Cybershy, why don't you ever append stuff to your existing post? This thread doesn't need bumping and there is a convenient [Edit] button right next to what you posted.
                Can you say "+1"?

Comment

actually, there's officially no ALD

there's
                  AD = Apolyton Directory
                  and
                  AL&PD = Apolyton Links&Products Directory

Comment

are you crazy?
                    yes, you are crazy.
                    you must be pretty insane to start to cry about this kind of things. ok, now we handled that part, the answer is next:

1. my name is CyberShy, capital S.
                    2. the why don't you ever append stuff part really bothers me. That's because I've used the edit-button very often already. My little brother talks about 'always' and 'infinite' as well all the time, but hey, he's only a kid.
                    3. the Quick Reply works faster.
                    4. you're still insane.

[EDIT] (!!!!!) 5. I did not bump the thread, I just replied to it twice.

Comment

Cybershy- responding to a thread bumps it.

MarkG- If I'm bored, as many as it takes. I was a bit annoyed when I submitted 2 or 3 links and received about 4 messages of confirmation

IS there any way we could forgoe the first confirmation and instead merely have a YOUR LINK HAS BEEN APPROVED confirmation? Personally I would rather there be none, but what must be, must.

ce est le vi'

or as they say in the afterlife:

ce est le aprevi'

-->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        IS there any way we could forgoe the first confirmation and instead merely have a YOUR LINK HAS BEEN APPROVED confirmation?
                        fine.....

Comment

Thanks
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                          X