Where is the teddybear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the teddybear?

i was doing some google image searches and i typed in apolyton and i got this pic (see attachment).

i don't see the bear in the store. whad you do to him markos?

you can't kill kittens so you go for the baby bears? you're horrible.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Where is the attachment.

Its an anti-bear conspiracy!
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

the teddybear was a special christmas offer. i hope we can have it again this christmas

btw, the eagle is coming back soon!!
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

apolyton seems to like to eat attachments today. here it is
        Attached Files
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Its so cute!!!! Can you get a case of them, along with a modified skeet target thrower?
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

if you can make special stuffed teddy bears, can you also make cute cuddly little kittens too?

Comment

Two evil grins. Now I really feel scary.

That bear seems to be nice. Did it sell good last time you sold it, Markos?
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

How about a playset: Cute little kittens chased around by those handpuppet-monsters shown in your ad.

I would buy that.
                Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  the teddybear was a special christmas offer. i hope we can have it again this christmas

btw, the eagle is coming back soon!!
                  The bear is excellent and I would strongly consider it as a gift to my daughter (14), who collects them.

What was the eagle? -- asks the newbie
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                    Its so cute!!!! Can you get a case of them, along with a modified skeet target thrower?

Perhaps if it the Firaxian logo on it. I'm sure Uber, Coracle and JT would love that.
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Working...
                    X