Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a feature to tell which threads I have posted in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a feature to tell which threads I have posted in?

I have seen this elsewhere I was curious if we could do it.

Yeah so I'm self centered- so sue me .

Yes. Look at the envelope icons to the left of threads. If you post in it, a black dot will appear over the envelope.

Comment

damn I have been posting here for so long and I never knew that. Thanks.

Comment

You can also use 'search for all posts by this user' in your profile.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Or in the search function.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wow, thanks for that ixnay
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

You could just revive your short term memory. Perhaps if you adjusted your "diet".
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

There's a key to what the icons mean at the bottom left of each forum page. (or at least there used to be)
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

here the legend. no mention of dots though
                  Attached Files

Comment

You don't get the key on light styles either.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hmm but the whole envelop thing seemed a little bit strange because sometimes there aren't any new posts but they changed the colour and vice-versa ? Or I’ve read the post but the envelope stayed in his colour. Perhaps I’ve just not understand the deep sense behind this whole thing.
                      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

If you press back it will go to a page where you have not seen it yet, it does not allways work right.
                        Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                        in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                        3D Unit tutorial
                        My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

I have no short term memory. and when I disappear weeks at a time I do use the search function.

I use the back key a lot, so the folder color doesn't always update. but that's not a problem. I can remember where I left off.

I guess that's why I never knew that. I remember looking at the folder guide which describes the folders but not the dots. Plus I now use lite style.

Comment

Working...
                          X