All forums/threads marked as read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All forums/threads marked as read

I used to get little yellow arrows next to threads with new replies since my last visit. But now, they're all gone - even when threads have had new posts. It only happens on Poly, not other forum sites such as CivFanatics. What gives?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

that'll be a general "I have no idea" then

c'mon guys - someone must have an idea!
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

What style are you using?
      (It says it up the top at the apolyton.net/forums page)
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

default-Civ3
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!

Comment

I just tried that style out, the arrows show up for me.
          There goes that idea.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Same thing happening to me for the past week or so. I want my Unread Post arrows!

Today I went to this forum (from the Civ III main page) to see whether anyone else had noticed this, and there were no arrows. Then I looked at all nine pages of photos (what a waste of time! ), then returned to the Community forum, where half a dozen new arrows showed up.

So it's working, after a fashion.

Comment

I just noticed that when I go to the site by clicking on an email link notifying of a post in a subscribed thread, then go to thread index, all the arrows are there.

When I go to the main Civ III page, then to the forums, the arrows are missing.

Comment

I have noticed that if you are not actively browsing for a while (like when typing a long reply) it will mark all threads as read.
                Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                3D Unit tutorial
                My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Working...
                X