This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit Reply (and return to forum) feature

I think this is a really cool add-on, since what the majority of us do after posting is to return to the particular forum.
    Still, I get this tiny little annoying red envelopes (wich means new posts) instead of a yellow one. Heck, if I was the last one posting in the thread, why must I lose another 2 seconds to search for red envelopes and to find out that I was the one who posted?

Why oh why must there always be someone who *****es about MarkG's work...
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Re: Submit Reply (and return to forum) feature

Originally posted by Zealot
    Why oh why must there always be someone who *****es about MarkG's work...
    We could also ***** on Daniel

*****ing is good, it leads to improvements

Comment

Edited: Forget it, I thought you were talking about something else.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

This has already been discussed here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58404

you can find it easily out by:
        1. look at the 'last poster' in the far right column
        2. be smart and understand that if just replied to the thread and it's on top, it's probably you who was the last who replied.
        3. case closed (in this thread)
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
        X