Views return to light styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views return to light styles

The Thread Views have returned in the forum display pages in the Light styles, replacing the ratings(which are not that important now as the main location for civ3 files is not Directory)
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Were the last post time and last poster in two rows? I recall that in the forum display page there was only one row per thread-community - or whatever they are called...
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Bad. From a slow connection I might want light for a short time, and views info is pretty useless. Oh, and I still dream of the day you kill the thread ratings .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        Oh, and I still dream of the day you kill the thread ratings .
        Hey! All my threads got good stars doesn't that make me a 5-star general?

What? No? Aww.... shucks. Why was I trying so hard then.

Comment

Death to thread ratings
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Views is something I can do without but then again so was thread ratings. Why not just kill that column in the light style?
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Yeah, thread ratings are useless, and there is some little twat running around giving everything a 1*
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'd rather have the "Who Posted in this thread" link than the Thread Views
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                  I'd rather have the "Who Posted in this thread" link than the Thread Views

Same with me.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, and, once again, DEATH to the ratings!
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Not just to be different but I like thread ratings.

As long as everyone is being honest and not monkeying around then I find that the ratings help me determine if a thread is worth viewing or not. Helps out I think when time is of the essence during thread scanning. (i.e. at work and don't want the boss to catch you on 'Poly!)
                      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
                      X