Why are PMs so slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are PMs so slow?

This isn't the fastest site in the world but threads with up to 50 replies on the page tend to load in the same time as one PM.

Why? It's got to a minimum of around 20 seconds for both now on my work DSL connection. Getting to be unuseable even on a really fast connection.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

If the PM system is too slow for you, why don't you use IM services?
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

PMs is so slow due to the bodies cycle. Once a month is plenty I think.
      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Well, there you have it, asked and answered.

Is this part of your mass PMing Mikey?
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I got one PM and it was annoyingly slow.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I haven't had a problem with slow PM's, unless everything is slow. I've been getting a lot more of them recently.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X